header-photo

US please be patient for me

Nobody can ignore an offer to US!
That is my dream, watching musical in Broadway, window shopping in LA, visiting U-Dub or Harvard. But when the offer is coming, unfortunately i cant. There is midterm exam in a week that have to be faced :( God, this offer is damn gorgeous, short course to Dallas US, only for my office unit.
Dallas, Texas US, beautiful in the night




God, my lovely the almighty, if i loose this opportunity, please give me once again, don't punish me as ur rebellious slave cz ignoring ur opportunity..


God,,if getting ur knowledge is a virtue for everyone who long increasing degree as ur promise, please give me once again. When i am available to fulfill it..

God, i sacrifice this chance, loosing the offer for getting something better, for getting something bigger for my future. My graduation, and my huge ideal; become lecturer.

every single process has each moment..
US, please be patient for me :)


0 comments: