header-photo

MIDTERM EXAMINATION WILL COME UP!



Schedule of my 1st midterm exams, University of Indonesia

31 Oct Financial Management
3 Nov Macroeconomics
7 Nov IntermediateAccounting
8 Nov Economic and Business Mathematics
9 Nov Cost Accounting

Am i ready?
of course not absolutely :(

Ready or not, every exam that i have to pass, sudden i feel stomachache, not confident, feel not in my excellent performance. Examination, make me feel on edge, just like my blackberry when doesn't get 3G signal. Stammered

My huge problem in studying is Consistency. my pre-examinations syndrome shouldn't happen if i have well preparation. Study hard, keep concerning, and focus. Thats way i can't stay in best performance in long term period. When i get my first IPK 3.67 in STAN in my first semester but getting down after that and gave up in 3.47.

For recent years, i have forgot how to implement best practice in studying, and back to my habit, creating shortcut. NO. Big NO, not anymore. Creating shortcut with One Night Study, and feel so sleepy when do the exam. How can i transfer the knowledge for other if i read the literature, try to understand the subject matter in one night?

Learning is processing isn't?

Now,
i study not for my self, not for getting Magna or Summa Cum Laude. But for preparing my self in future, i can give this knowledge correctly to others, i can make anyone else get great comprehension. Thats way i have to study more hard than before.

Hope that my intention help me to keep motivation, hold my consistency, and make me better learner :)


why do we study hard?


0 comments: