header-photo

how to response a lie

Bismillah,,
Motivated by my friend who tried writing in English, Let me practice too!

Well i would like sharing bout my trip last night with my friend. He was a victim of love, hurt man by a woman. Broken vow, in engagement. You know somebody who has ever fallen and stand up successfully, he will be stronger in the next. Actually he is not tough enough in the beginning, but he becomes wonderful after. I think he can pass all that pain because he could accept the distinctness and think wisely :)

I've written my opinion that egoism is sumthin that need to be appreciated.(this is negative motivation, not to support someone else to do egoism, because egoism is not reserved to be achieved). Yeah, in my humble opinion to do egoism act, somebody must pass inner conflict, feel big uncomfortable guilty and must predict the effect until execute the act. And last nite while the train went running,he gave me other further wise opinion.

Something that i remember clearly, when he said: "If you know your couple lies, try to calm and believe him. Because when he lies, he feels two guilts. His act, and his untruth. Do not force him to realize at same time by judge him."

Great! two points..
These were my conclusions. First When your couple get mad on you cz ur indictment of lie. It means u has done egoism act. Everybody has a right to make his/her own improvement of his/her mistakes. Second, When u try to believe it means you try to support her/his own improvement.

But do not to be disappoint, cz that hypothesis still has not to be evidenced. LOL. Well,, i have to go to sleep, today (in the morning) will be full schedule. Walking around with my family in Surabaya.. hm,, how nice this vacation:)
ok, nite,,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wise writing..
nice Him..
next, i'll we write in English to

Btw, How about our OWOW (mabeng) program?
Don't you hear that from Agung?

Anonymous said...

nice post mi..
either written or contents are equally interisting..

at least, give me more energy to finish my second english article.. :)

SLA said...

Wow.. sounds like expert *lol